- Complete Onsite Construction
- Concrete Foundation
- 10’Foot Wall Height , 2×6” Wall Studs 16” O.C. with two rolls of Bridging
- Full Upper Loft Floor with 2×6” Decking , Wood Ladder and Heavy Wood support beams and post joined with Metal Plates
- One Steel Frame Rolling Door
- Cedar Trim
- Flush Overhang
- Galvilum R-Panel Metal Roof
- Cedar Panel Siding
- 2×6”or 2×8” Rafters 24” O.C. Depending on Building size
- Final Clean-up of Construction related debris
- Note: Permit pricing is NOT included. Permit pricing is based on building size & cost. Permit rates may vary from city to city. Some rural areas do not require permits for detached barns. It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain plan approval for sub-divisions with deed restrictions.
The Monitor Barn
The Monitor Barn is a raised center aisle structure that can be used as a garage or a barn. Standard wall height is 10′ with 2×6” wall studs for excellent strength and longevity. Completed with a steel frame rolling door, cedar siding, and a galvalume R-Panel metal roof, this will become a focal point of your lifestyle.